She stared at herself for a good ten minutes. Funny Girl!
THAT IS SOOOO CUTE AND HILARIOUS! I love how close she is. It's so funny how much she already loves her reflection. :)
Girls just do that. I remember my sister always looking at herself in the mirror trying out new expressions for long periods of time. She is a cutie for sure!-Seth
Hahaha. She almost looks like she's going to push off and roll over.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
THAT IS SOOOO CUTE AND HILARIOUS! I love how close she is. It's so funny how much she already loves her reflection. :)
Girls just do that. I remember my sister always looking at herself in the mirror trying out new expressions for long periods of time.
She is a cutie for sure!
-Seth
Hahaha. She almost looks like she's going to push off and roll over.
Post a Comment